Call Us CALL US TODAY | (803) 957-3311
Auto Insurance AUTO Read More
Homeowners Insurance HOME Read More
Renters Insurance RENTERS Read More
Business Insurance BUSINESS Read More
Watercraft Insurance BOAT Read More
Mobile Home Insurance MOBILE HOME Read More

This is a question that every homeowner should ask their agent before they purchase their policy. Today, most people just assume when they purchase a homeowners policy that a coverage such as water damage, is automatically covered. The quick answer is it might pay for the damages it causes and it might not. That is why it is important to sit down with your agent face to face and have these important questions answered so you will know you are protecting your biggest investment the right way.

An example of water damage that is not covered under your Homeowners Policy would be from rising water that comes into your home from the outside. This is when you would need to have a Flood Policy.

An example of water damage that would be covered on your Homeowners Policy (HO-3 form) is if the pipe burst under your kitchen sink and damaged your floors. 

Call or come by Midlands Insurance Center located at 308 Columbia Avenue, Lexington SC 29072 and I will be glad to review your current Homeowners Insurance Policy for free.


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017

View Mobile Version
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder