At Midlands Insurance Center in Lexington South Carolina, we are here to help you purchase the lowest cost Automobile Insurance for the best coverage possible for you and your family. It is important to pay attention to the details of what coverage you are buying while also not overpaying for it. Here at Midlands Insurance Center, we represent many national Automobile Insurance Companies that have very competitive premiums for every driver's situation. We are here to help you by answering all of your questions about automobile insurance and finding the lowest automobile policy with the best coverage for your current stage in life. Give us a call today 803-957-3311 or visit our website Quote Forms (midlandsinsurancecenter.com) to request an automobile quote online.
So, now you may be wondering what is making my car insurance go up every year? There are many reasons:
1. Inflation, Inflation, Inflation!
2. Weather related losses from the previous year that happened all over the U.S.
3. Used car prices and new car prices have spiked more than any one year in the last 20 years.
4. Supply chain issues have caused the supply of vehicles to become very limited and unavailable in some areas.
5. Now that all the drivers are back on the road driving after the Pandemic, fatal car crashes have spiked up.
6.Labor shortages and wage increases are causing the consumer to pay more for everything including insurance premiums.
7. Finally, the cost to repair cars and buy the parts needed to fix your vehicle have increased tremendously in the past year.
I could add a few more reasons for the increase in Insurance premiums, but I need to get back to quoting new potential customers who are needing and wanting their current automobile policy reviewed so they can save some money. Give us a call today and let Midlands Insurance Center help you understand your automobile coverage and save you money.
David Bryant, Owner/Agent
Midlands Insurance Center
Lexington, SC 29072