What is an Independent Agent?
An Independent Agent represents many insurance companies instead of one company. Here at Midlands Insurance Center in Lexington, South Carolina we use 50 + companies to provide almost every type of coverage, for almost every situation.
What is your advantage in using an Independent Agent?
Would you shop a grocery store that only sells one type of product? Or dine at a restaurant that only offers one type of meal? Then why buy insurance from an agent that only represents one company?
Sure, that company may be excellent---but what if it's not the policy you need? Or what if that company can insure your house, but not your umbrella liability, boat, golf cart, or kids vehicle? If they can't help you with everything, you'll end up with policies all over town. How convenient is that?
We're also a proud member of the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America and Trusted Choice.
Representing many different companies, each with different rates and guidelines, we're sure to have the combination of policies to suit your situation. And if one company won't write a policy others are sure to, so we'll never leave you high and dry with a canceled policy and no options.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim. Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
Give us a call today at Midlands Insurance Center 803-957-3311 for all of your Insurance needs.